Primary Mental Health - Brief Intervention Service
The primary mental health brief intervention service offers counselling support for clients with mild to moderate mental health issues.
Our staff/team consists of a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals. Each staff member has the clinical expertise to help your patients develop their ability to manage stress, regulate emotions and develop coping skills.
The brief intervention service is confidential. We will not disclose information about a client to a third party without their informed consent.
This service will help with:
- Information, advice and support about healthy lifestyle;
- Education about mental illness and medications;
- Specific therapies to help you with problem-solving and different ways of thinking, feeling and behaving;
- Specific short-term counselling;
- Referral and liaison to other health or social service agencies;
- Cultural support is available on request.