Nelson Bays Primary Health and Nelson Marlborough District Health Board are providing the following informative and interactive afternoon session for Health Professionals working with women during pregnancy, infants and children.
When: Thursday May 26th
Where: Nelson Bays Primary Health, 281 Queen Street, Richmond, Level 1, Meeting Room 2
Time: 12.30pm – 4.30pm
Speakers & Topics:
Naomi Johnson & Tonia Talbot
Primary Care Dietitians
- Pregnancy and Lactation Nutrition
- First Foods and Allergy Prevention
Garth Smith and Peter McIlroy
- Allergy and Intolerance (testing methods + latest research)
NMDHB Clinical Nurse Specialist Paediatrics
- Eczema diagnosis, service overview and management
Helen Norrish and Nicola Hayman
- Nutrition Management of Allergies and Intolerances
Please Register: Your attendance by following the link below and completing the online quiz.
Numbers are limited so please register promptly. Registrations close 19th May.