Nelson Bays Primary Health (NBPH) promotes and supports quality community health services, with an emphasis on keeping people healthy.
Be Well for all people − Piki te ora o nga tangata katoa
• We are looking for a qualified social worker, or someone with a wide experience in working across social determinants of health, to join our team to support access and links for vulnerable families.
• Do you have an interest in working in the area of primary care to improve health outcomes?
• Are you a self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills, strong co-ordination skills, a positive attitude and the ability to liaise effectively with community agencies?
• Do you have a good knowledge of services across the Nelson Tasman area?
• Do you have a full drivers licence?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker to join our team and contribute to improving health outcomes by providing support, reducing inequalities and promoting overall improvement of services in this district.
This is a full time (75 hrs per f/n) 1.0 position
For further information, please contact Karen Winton, General Manager, Health Services on 03 539 1170
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below by Friday 27 October 2017.