Nelson Bays Primary Health (NBPH) is the Primary Health Organisation for the Nelson Tasman area. PHOs lead and coordinate primary health care within the local community. NBPH is committed to reducing the inequalities in health between all peoples.
NBPH is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to make a positive difference to the health and well-being of people in the Nelson Bays region in the following role:
Mental Health Manager – 1.0 FTE
This is a senior position, responsible for the line management of all mental health and aligned roles and the coordination of primary mental health contracts and programmes within NBPH.
The ideal candidate will
- be a registered clinician under the Health Practitioner Competency Assurance Act 2003 (or equivalent)
- have proven strong team leadership skills,
- have a flair for effective service design and delivery
- have knowledge of Youth Development Principles
- hold a full and current driver's licence
- and enjoy working in a dedicated multidisciplinary team environment in the primary health sector.
If this sounds like you, your application is invited by completing the online application form below and attach your CV and cover letter where indicated.
Applications close Wednesday 24 January 2018.
For more information contact Karen Winton, General Manager Health Services on (03) 539 1170 or 0800 731 317