Nelson Bays Primary Health (NBPH) promotes and supports quality community health services, with an emphasis on keeping people healthy.
Be Well for all people − Piki te ora o nga tangata katoa
• We are seeking a NZ Registered Nurse with at least 2 years' experience in General Practice &/or an Immunisation related field.
• Do you have an interest in working in the area of primary care to improve health outcomes?
• Are you an authorised Independent Vaccinator?
• Do you have experience in Cold Chain Management?
• Are you a self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills, strong co-ordination skills, a positive attitude and the ability to liaise effectively with general practice and community agencies?
• Do you have a current CPR Certificate (Level 4)?
• Do you have a full drivers licence?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team and contribute to improving health outcomes by providing support, education and promoting immunisation coverage across the Nelson Bays region.
This is a part time (60 hrs per f/n) FTE position
For further information, please contact Sarah Satherley, Primary Health Manager 03 539-1170
Applications for this role close Wednesday 24 January 2018
To apply for this role please complete the application form below and attach your CV and letter where indicated.