Nelson Bays Primary Health (NBPH) promotes and supports quality community health services, with an emphasis on keeping people healthy.
Be Well for all people − Piki te ora o nga tangata katoa
Targeted Youth Health Nurse
• We are looking for a person who is passionate about the health and wellbeing or our Young People
• Do you have a desire to work with and assist young people, who have high health care needs, to improve their health outcomes?
• Are you a self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills, strong co-ordination skills, a positive attitude and the ability to liaise effectively with community agencies?
• Do you have proven experience in the field of youth health and primary care?
• Do you hold a Nursing qualification with current practicing certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in youth health?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to improve youth health outcomes by providing clinical input, improving access to services, reducing inequalities and promoting overall improvement of services in this district.
This is a part time 52.5 hours per fortnight (0.7 FTE) position.
For further information please contact Bev Hodder, Acting Mental Health Manager, 03 539 1170
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below:
Applications Close at midday, Thursday 29th March 2018