The opportunity has arisen for Nelson Bays Primary Health (NBPH) to extend Clinical Nursing Education (CNE) to the wider Nursing workforce.
NBPH offers CNE on a regular basis covering Nursing relevant skills and training.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to become a member of our Nursing Education program. The cost for an annual membership is $150 including gst.
Membership will include;
- Unlimited attendance to CNE, Combined Education and Quality Education (QED) sessions
- Certificates of Attendance for Professional Development hours
- Participation in the Annual Learning Needs survey
- And a great opportunity to Network
Please see below for a list of proposed session
- Women’s Health
- Gestational Diabetes
- Infection Control
- Cultural competency
- Dealing with difficult patients
- Te Tiriti or Waitangi
- Emergency Response
- Eczema and Skin Conditions
If you wish to subscribe to the 2016/2017 CNE please complete the registration form by clicking here alongside payment no later than Friday 24th June.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org